mandag, september 25

Oslo/London for a while


Today is my last day in Oslo for a while. I'm still trying to find out how I'm going to do it with Oslostil while I'm in London, but I guess you don't mind if I post some London pics at Oslostil in the future?!...

When I see pictures like this captured by the Sartorialist, in London. I look very much forward to continue my 'street photographing' there. I wish to explore and bring the London style to you, seen through my eyes.

But I must say I leave Oslo with a heavy heart, cause I think that I have captured some of it's true spirit throughout this summer, running my project Oslostil. And in some way I feel that I'm letting you down by moving.

I promise to make it up for you cause I have a number of great Ideas and plans. One thing that I really need is a graphic designer/programmer. So If you are out there (preferably based in either Oslo or London) and think it could be interesting to be a part of building up Oslostil.com just contact me at oslostil@epost.no for further information.

I'm also in dialog with one of Norways biggest newspapers Dagbladet about maybe doing something for them- so cross your fingers for me! I just have to thank every single one of you for being so supportive and I hope that you will keep visiting oslostil.blogspot.com.

There will be a 3 page spread about blogging in the next issue of Norwegian Elle, and I will be in it...So hit the newsstand in mid October. I will keep you updated on that one.

Lots of Love
Hilde

Picture; The Sartorialist

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi Hilde,

I'm a regular visitor of your site and I always liked it. So I'm quite curious what will become of it, when your leaving for London.

What are you going to do there? Are you working or studying?

Best whishes for your time in London!

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger hilde said...

Hi Frankfurtine!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

I'm studying fashion Photography at London College of Fashion, so I have to go back there and finish my degree.

I will continue to post on a regular basis, but naturally the majority of the posts will be from London.

As I wrote I'm currently working on oslostil.com together with another photographer, so for you guys that love the Oslo style-do not worry there's alot to come.

Oslostil will remain, and I want this to go as smooth as possible. As well as I wish to keep up the quality, and not just through something out there that are half finished.

Thanks for your wishes. I look forward to explore London, and hope the people there will be as positive as the Oslo citizens has been.

-Hilde

5:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Jippi! Bilder fra London er supert! Synes Oslo-borgeres stil er helt praktfull, og ser virkelig fram til fortsettelsen på Oslostil, men gleder meg også til bilder fra Londons gater. :)

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger hilde said...

Det blir nye utfordringer og veldig spennende for meg også.

Jeg har hele tiden hatt oppfattningen av at Oslo har mer å by på enn hva folk flest tror. Jeg føler jeg har fått bevist dette gjennom Oslostil-prosjektet.

Litt spent på hvordan det blir å gjøre det samme i London! Trenger nok litt støtte fra dere, blir fort liten i en så stor by!

-Hilde

8:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Støtte skal du få ja! Jeg heier på deg. ;-) Men du, bare en ting til; er det greit at jeg "låner" bildet av Mari Midtstigen som du tok i august? Full kred utloves, hehe...

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger hilde said...

Ja det må du selvfølgelig gjøre, vet jo at du uansett bruker det i 'riktig' sammenheng.

Ha ha, lo fælt når jeg leste posten din om bladene, jeg er akkurat lik. Sånn sett blir det digg å komme tilbake til LONDON, 3-4 pund for de fleste blader der.

Er du fattig student er det heller intet problem, bare å ta seg en tur innom Boarders, innta sofaen der med en bunke magasiner.. Heaven!

10:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Å, gurimalla, det hørtes virkelig ut som heaven ja! Magasin-heaven! :) Jeg drukner snart i blader, har hele hylla under stuebordet full. Sikker på at den gir etter snart...
Det samler seg opp, får ikke tid til å lese så mye som jeg skulle ønske. Må nok lese etter litt nå, plukke ut det jeg vil ta vare på, og sende de videre til mine friends.

10:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That project with Dagbladet sounds so exciting! I will be on the lookout for that one. Have a great time in London and keep us abreast of what's happening there fashion-wise. I hope Oslostil would remain running. Lykke til!

8:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

LYKKE TIL I LONDON!!! DU HAR VIRKELIG GJORT MEG HAPPY MED DENNE BLOGGEN DIN. FANTASTISK!!

9:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi Hilde,

Thought I'll just let you know I love the blog, regularly check it; I'm also at LCF, I'll keep an eye out, anyway good luck and well done xx

2:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hei, ville bare ønske deg lykke til i London!
Det har vært herlig å følge med på Oslostil - og du HAR bevist at det finnes mer stilige nordmenn der ute enn de fleste tror!

Gratulerer forresten med Elle-oppslag, det er velfortjent!

Gleder meg til London-bilder, og bare ørlite misunnelig på deg som får bo i den fiiine byen. :)

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger hilde said...

Thank you guys for all your kind words and support. I`m in a bit of a crises accomandation wise.

I`ll post pictures as soon as I`m settled.

Hilde

12:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Lykke til i London og takk for en fin blogg! :)

10:47 p.m.  
Blogger Malin said...

Good luck in London and congratulations with the Elle spread :)

Thanks for a great blog!

7:39 p.m.  
Blogger I'm not a Fashion Victim! said...

I'll be waiting for London pictures. Enjoy it!

3:50 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home